WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS AT THIS TIME
At Mills Vet Care, the health and well-being of your pet and family are our top priority.
As the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve, we have taken measures to reduce potential exposure to our clients and team members:
- We are currently allowing 1 Client per pet to enter the building with previously scheduled appointments with Dr. Kompel- Masks MUST be worn in our facility at all times. However appointments with support staff will still be done via curbside. Please call into the office and a team member will come outside to retrieve your pet to be seen.
- If you believe your pet is experiencing an emergency, please call before you arrive so we can provide additional instructions. – We are NOT an emergency facility. You may need to be referred you to an emergency hospital with your pet.
We are continuing to take additional steps to keep patients, clients, and employees healthy and safe, including:
- Limiting the amount of people in the building at one time, and requiring EVERYONE to wear a mask/face covering while inside.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces throughout our facility and, as always, exam rooms are disinfected between patients.
- Curbside service available for anyone who does not feel comfortable entering the establishment and all pre-paid prescription pick-up.
If you are feeling ill, we ask that you please call us before traveling to MVC, so we can either reschedule your appointment, or in the case of an emergency, provide information on where to go/who to contact.
We are closely monitoring the guidance from the CDC and local authorities regarding the spread of the virus to ensure that the actions that we are taking are comprehensive and appropriate.
Mills Veterinary Clinic is a full-service animal hospital and welcomes both emergency treatment cases as well as pet patients in need of routine medical, surgical, and dental care. Aimee Kompel has years of experience treating serious conditions and offering regular pet wellness care. Beyond first-rate pet care, we make our clinic comfortable and calm, so your pet can relax in the waiting room and look forward to meeting our Browns Mills veterinarian.
Our team strives to provide a comfortable environment for our patients and clients and we want everyone, either two legged or four, to feel welcome as soon as they enter our veterinary clinic.
Mills Veterinary Care offers a wide range of veterinary services for pets from Anesthesia & Patient Monitoring to Wellness & Vaccination Programs. Learn more about our services today.
What Our Clients Have To Say
Wow! Thanks to all the staff at Mills Veterinary Clinic. I feel like you all truly love what you do! My kitty, Lola and I always have such a pleasant experience when we come in. Fortunately, it’s usually just for a check-up, but I would not leave Lola in anyone else’s hands but yours. Thank you for your caring commitment!Maya and “Lola”