WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS AT THIS TIME
At Mills Vet Care, the health and well-being of your pet and family are our top priority.
As the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve, we have taken measures to reduce potential exposure to our clients and team members:
- We are currently allowing 1 Client per pet to enter the building with previously scheduled appointments with Dr. Kompel- Masks MUST be worn in our facility at all times. However appointments with support staff will still be done via curbside. Please call into the office and a team member will come outside to retrieve your pet to be seen.
- If you believe your pet is experiencing an emergency, please call before you arrive so we can provide additional instructions. – We are NOT an emergency facility. You may need to be referred you to an emergency hospital with your pet.
We are continuing to take additional steps to keep patients, clients, and employees healthy and safe, including:
- Limiting the amount of people in the building at one time, and requiring EVERYONE to wear a mask/face covering while inside.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces throughout our facility and, as always, exam rooms are disinfected between patients.
- Curbside service available for anyone who does not feel comfortable entering the establishment and all pre-paid prescription pick-up.
If you are feeling ill, we ask that you please call us before traveling to MVC, so we can either reschedule your appointment, or in the case of an emergency, provide information on where to go/who to contact.
We are closely monitoring the guidance from the CDC and local authorities regarding the spread of the virus to ensure that the actions that we are taking are comprehensive and appropriate.
We take pride in delivering personalized, compassionate care to our patients and their guardians in Browns Mills and surrounding areas. Our team strives to provide a comfortable environment for our patients and clients and we want everyone, either two legged or four, to feel welcome.
Your Browns Mills veterinarian!
Call us at 609-735-6160!
We are your pet’s primary care provider. Your pets’ health and wellbeing are very important to us, and we take every possible measure to give your animals the care they deserve.
At Mills Veterinary Care, we take pride in delivering personalized, compassionate care to our patients and their guardians in Browns Mills and surrounding areas. Our team strives to provide a comfortable environment for our patients and clients and we want everyone, either two legged or four, to feel welcome as soon as they enter our veterinary clinic. This all starts with a warm hello for you and a yummy treat for your pet.
Our hospital opened its doors on September 26, 2016 and offers a wide range of medical services and surgeries for dogs and cats in Browns Mills. We’re located at 18 Broadway St. Suite R in Pine Grove Plaza.
Mills Veterinary Clinic is a full-service animal care provider. Serving pet patients in need of both advanced/routine medical, surgical, and dental care. We only see cats and dogs at this time. Please visit our Services page to learn more about the services we provide. Aimee Kompel has years of experience treating serious conditions and offering regular pet wellness care. Beyond first-rate pet care, we make our clinic comfortable, and calm, so your pet can relax in the waiting room and look forward to meeting our Browns Mills veterinarian.
We are happy to offer a number of resources that enable you to learn about how to take better care of your pets. Please feel free to browse our site, particularly the informational articles. The best veterinary care for animals is ongoing nutrition and problem prevention, so becoming knowledgeable about preventative pet care is essential to the ongoing success of your animal’s health. If you have any questions, call (609)735-6160 or email us and we’ll promptly get back to you. Our Browns Mills veterinarian office is very easy to get to — just check out the map below! We also welcome you to subscribe to our newsletter, which is created especially for Browns Mills pet owners.
At Mills Veterinary Care, LLC we treat your pets like the valued family members they are.
Browns Mills Veterinarian | Mills Veterinary Clinic | 609-735-6160
18 Broadway St
Browns Mills, NJ 08015